Link to the Future is a program designed to connect today's financial advisors with tomorrow’s future financial professionals.
Did you know financial advice is expected to become one of the faster-growing fields over the next decade? Waves of retiring baby boomers needing financial planning guidance and large numbers of current financial advisors expected to retire in the near future will create a growing demand for years to come.
Link to the Future gives college juniors and seniors pursuing a finance, economics or a similar business degree the opportunity to attend professional conferences and interact with successful financial advisors and industry professionals, attend panel discussions on financial services career options and learn about top trending topics. Students from the conference area and daughters and sons of financial advisors who may have their parents’ passion for the profession are particularly encouraged to apply.
Link to the Future
- Where: 2019 Ladenburg Institute of Women & Finance
- Location: The Roosevelt in New Orleans, LA
- Companies Attending: Securities America, Triad Advisors, Investacorp, Securities Service Network and KMS Financial Services
- Date: October 14-16, 2019
- Availability: 10 conference scholarships, this is a women's only event
- Application deadline: August 10, 2019
The application window will open in October for the next Link to the Future event. This program will take place in Atlanta, GA, in January at the 2020 Ladenburg Advisory & Fee Symposium.